Sunday, October 31, 2021

Meet Chief

 I’m sure you have seen the posts about Chief, our new horse. I found him on a kill pen site. I just knew that was our second horse. Jeb needed a friend that could teach him the ways of a horse. Now he has one. Chief is a 14 year old paint horse that came off an Indian reservation. He is the sweetest horse. He unloaded really well of the trailer. He was able to be tied. He was able to be led with no problem. He stayed in a stall on his own for a week while getting antibiotics. He is so good, the gate to his stall was accidentally unlocked and he did not even try to get out of it. He shared his hay with Noma and Cracker Jack. He would ‘talk’ to Jeb also while in the stall. He was so friendly even from the beginning. I feel like I hit the jackpot with this horse. It’s been several weeks and he is still amazing. This guy will be here for the remainder of his life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment