Thursday, November 30, 2023

November 14

There was another beautiful sunrise this morning. The horses were eating their new bale of hay and seemed like they were enjoying the hay. 


There were some crazy clouds rolling in. I’m not sure what those clouds mean, but they mean something. Rain hopefully is what it means. 


Yeller finally came out of the shop after being injured. He is doing much better. I hate to see any of them injured or sick. I’m always happy when they start to feel better. 


All the animals are doing pretty well. I know the weather is a little nutty, so I watch them closer when things start to change. 


We have a chicken here who hatched earlier this year and she is absolutely gorgeous. She has brown closer on her head and then she has black iridescent feathers. She is gorgeous.


There was more bonding going on with the donkeys, goats, and us humans. They were appreciative about the treats again today. They all love them. 





Jelly is such a sweet and loveable cat. He will follow me and Ronnie all over the farm while we are feeding. He will stop when we stop and lay down for petting. 


The hens and rooster are still trying to roost in the bush they have killed. I do believe they killed the bush, but they were born underneath it so they still live in it. I wish they would move. Soon they are going to have to move because we are going to have to cut the eyesore down. 


Word of the day is bonding. Romans 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment