Tuesday, November 14, 2023

November 8

Ronnie and I were both extremely exhausted today, so not much got completed, but that is okay. We were able to take a much needed rest. 
I say that, but for some reason I decided to get some projects going for the grandkids for Christmas. When I start something I feel like I have to finish it, so I worked on that most of the day. 
The animals were all doing well. I took pictures of everyone to make sure they were okay. 











There was an incident I noticed. I watched as 3 donkeys and the 3 goats came running toward me. Then I noticed the donkeys were actually chasing the goats and the goats were running for their lives. Then I noticed I could not see Red. I finally decided they were feeling frisky because of the cooler weather. 



I have to tell you, it was good to be out there with my animals. I missed them, but I was happy to have a few days away. 


Maggie still isn’t doing too well but getting her back on a routine will help her. She is declining for sure. 


Word of the day is frisky. Malachi 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment