Thursday, November 30, 2023

November 16

With the weather changing and the time change, the donkeys are coming in around sunset to get into their barn. Donkeys are smarter than anyone can imagine. 


Chloe the chicken still comes in and checks on her grown chickens. She has been starting to roost with the other chickens instead of being by herself. 


I got to see Wheezy today and give her some attention. She is one of my babies for sure. She tolerates me petting her. She is the hen who was raised by the goats two years ago. She has done well since getting in with the other chickens. 


Oh the Mattie saga continues. I just don’t even know what to say about that anymore. Things are not going well. That’s all I know. 


The sheep are doing well. I watch Bill pretty close when the weather changes. He gets pneumonia easily. 


Word of the day is checking in. 1 Corinthians 12:26

No comments:

Post a Comment