Saturday, November 4, 2023

November 2

Yeller was hanging out in the crate full of hay this afternoon. He knows where to hide and relax. He is doing a lot of that while injured. I hope he is doing the testing to help with his healing process. 


Rena and Annabeth are seeming to be more content in the coop. I want to let them out, but I think they do better in the coop. And that means they do not live in the shop which is also a good thing. 


The chickens were sharing their food with the goats which I find endearing for some reason. I mean, the chickens do not really have a choice, the goats can knock them right over. 


Jelly was home this evening. I am always concerned about him. He is the only cat we have left who does not stay on the property. 


The pigs look like they have decided to try to dig out. Not sure where they think they are going, but the hole is deep. 


Willow is still working on the pigs’ nerves. I find it entertaining, the pigs do not. 

Word of the day is content. 1 Timothy 6:6


No comments:

Post a Comment