Thursday, November 30, 2023

November 19

I worked hard on finishing up a children’s book today. I got it finished and had it published. That was fast, but I think it’s pretty good. I will be able to have the books out at my book signing in a few weeks. 
I went out with Ronnie to help feed and Jelly followed me around again. He cracks me up. 


It was another beautiful night here in West Texas. 


I watched Brutus dragging his hooves around in the dirt. I’m guessing he is filing them down so he doesn’t have to get them trimmed. He would be a smart pig if that was the case. 


Spam is sneaky like Bubba. She wants to be petted and loved on and then when she has had her fill, she will snap at me. I’m glad I am faster than her. That would be painful. 


Everyone is happy around here. No new complaints. 


Yeller is starting to come out of the shop more often. He is able to walk on all four feet. It looks like the injury is healed. 


The donkeys were way out in the pasture tonight. They truly do just enjoy life. 


The goats came in with the sun setting. 


There was a weird rattling noise coming from the barn. I have no idea what that’s about. 


Word of the day is sneaky. Titus 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment