Thursday, November 30, 2023

November 17

It was another pretty evening, but it usually is. I look forward to seeing the pretty evenings. 


Jelly followed me around the pasture tonight. I sure do love that silly cat. He is something else. He knows what he is doing. 


I got to pet Wheezy again tonight. She was not thrilled but it made me happy. 


Chloe does not know what she wants anymore. She was on the fence by herself and then jumped to another fence and then another. She is such a mess. It makes me laugh. 


I sure to laugh every time I see those crazy chickens in the tree. I mean, why there? What happens when the wind blows too hard? I guess they will figure it out. 


The moon was pretty tonight. It’s nice to be able to see the moon and stars out here. 


Word of the day is laughter. Job 8:21

No comments:

Post a Comment