Saturday, January 18, 2020

It’s official, I’m sick. I am hating every minute of it. When I’m sick and at home alone, I still get out and do what I have to for the animals. As things would go, my husband is home with me being sick. He has been helping me with the animals. That makes me happy. I know he will take care of them like I do. Well, mostly. I do miss being out there though. I also know I can put the pigs at risk since I am running a fever. I did feed them on a hurry this morning and that was my plan this evening also but I decided to put a little more straw in their shelters since it’s going to be so cold tonight. I was just making sure they were going to be okay through the night. They love that straw for sure. So, I did spend a little more time with them. I did not let them give piggy kisses or any of that though, just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment