Monday, January 27, 2020

Over the weekend, I noticed Cracker Jack was having difficulty walking again. It’s rained so much and it’s so muddy, I figured it was caked mud in his hooves. I brought out the lead rope and he didn’t have difficulty anymore. However, I decided to check out his hooves. I got the lead rope on him and got him tied up to work on the hooves. Oh, no, he wasn’t having it. I got one hoof done and he wasn’t going to let me do anymore. He was done. I will have to work on it with Ronnie home. Ronnie is Cracker Jack’s person. Ronnie spoils him with peanuts. I don’t have enough hands on my own to get the hooves done and feed him peanuts. It will be getting done this week. Poor guy is still getting around but he is slow like an old man. Poor guy. He will be better in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment