Thursday, December 31, 2020

Texas Snow Storm

 I posted yesterday it had snowed. Well, I got up this morning and thought we would have a winter wonderland, which I didn’t want, but we didn’t. I got to work and started working and here comes the snow. By the time I was getting off work, I had called Ronnie to see how the roads were and he offered to come get me which I was grateful for. I hate driving when the roads are rough. I don’t have much experience with it and apparently don’t want the experience. He had been to tractor supply to get some pine shavings for the barn. He knew the animals had to be cold since none of them wanted to come out. The pigs came out to eat but then ran back in. So, ronnie and I played in the snow tonight and put more straw in with the pigs and pine shavings for the donkeys and goats. Then we both did paperwork for work until just now. It’s still snowing and will for a few more hours according to the weather. 





No comments:

Post a Comment