Sunday, December 5, 2021

Earl vs Squawk

 The other day, I was walking toward the shop to feed. Earl usually sees me and follows me on there. However, this day, Earl stopped and was just standing there looking at me. I see out of the corner of my eye, Squawk the chicken coming toward us squawking, of course. That’s what she is named for. She keeps coming and Earl acts scared. I couldn’t understand what was happening. As she continued to walk forward, she starts going after Earl. Earl runs under the trailer. I don’t know if that has happened before, but I’m guessing it has. I ran Squawk off and ushered Earl in the shop. I know Earl has been attacked by a chicken before because he had marks and stayed in the shop without leaving for weeks. Earl usually stays away from the chickens now as much as he can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment