Thursday, December 30, 2021

Morning Funny

 I got up to feed one morning and I saw one of the chickens, Squawk was over by the chicken coop. She was doing her normal squawking. I didn’t think much of it at that moment. As I finished feeding, she was still squawking in the same spot. I wondered over there to check on her. She came up to me and started squawking more. So, I followed her. I followed her into the coop hoping there wasn’t anything in there that I was going to have to run from. I looked into the dog house where the chickens have been laying eggs lately and I see another chicken laying an egg. I laughed so hard. Squawk was telling me another chicken was in there and she wanted in there. It was like watching kids tattling on each other. It was so funny. 




No comments:

Post a Comment