Sunday, December 5, 2021

My Jelly

 As I’m sure you guys remember, Jelly and I had a rough start. It was my fault and not his, but the attack did have me going to the doctor. Poor cat was so scared of the dogs, he was afraid or his life and I got in the way. I still feel bad for him. When I adopted Jelly, he was skinny and very unsure of his new surroundings. He wasn’t putting on weight and he was withdrawn. I knew it was going to take time for him to feel safe. I was more worried about his weight. He was so skinny. He lost weight when he got here even though he seemed to be eating. I treated all of the cats for worms to make sure that’s not what was happening. It took a long time, but now 6 months later, he has started putting on weight and Jelly follows me around while feeding. He loves to be held and cuddled. That cat is my cat. He does follow Ronnie around also. I am so glad he is doing so well. He does roam the farm and he does like to climb trees. He even tortures the dogs while being up in the tree. He has finally gotten out of his shell. I love it. I’m so glad he is here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment