Thursday, December 23, 2021

Weird Moments

 So, I have been coming home and finding an egg in the crate I have set up in the shop for the cats when it’s cold out. I knew it wasn’t Edith but I had no idea which chicken it was. It had to be one of the few that were born here since the eggs were so small. Well, I went out to feed the other morning and the cats were acting weird. It was cold and they were not in the crate. I am guessing the chicken figured out where Edith was getting in and out and she decided to come in the shop. I try to discourage chicken in the shop after our egg and snake situation earlier this year. I got this chicken out of the shop twice, but she was determined. She ended up back in there and all 3 cats were looking at me like get her out of our house. I finally gave up since I needed to get to work. I got home and sure enough, there was an egg, and Peanut Butter was sitting on it. I know I have said it a dozen times but there is never a dull moment here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment