Saturday, March 5, 2022

Mattie

Mattie is a baby that I didn’t know we needed. I sure did not want Noma to have to go through all that, but Noma has a new attitude. She is doing fantastic and has even let me pet her. This baby was needed. Noma needed this baby. I needed this baby. Some days seem overwhelming around here and I have been exhausted for a while now. I’m excited about this nonprofit starting and all of the work that goes with it. Since it’s just Ronnie and I here and we both work, things don’t get completed in a timely manner because there is never enough time. We care for over 60 animals on our own. We love each of them dearly. Mattie has renewed my excitement and Noma’s new attitude is showing me we are on the right track. Mattie is going to be our mascot. The little thing has so much personality already. I’m excited to see this little one grow up here and stay here through life. I cannot wait for people to get to see this little bundle of joy. Things sometimes do not work out like they should, but sometimes they work out better than you expected. 



No comments:

Post a Comment