Sunday, March 13, 2022

Noma

Noma is a different donkey. We thought she would never come around. Let’s go to the beginning, I know I have said this before but this girl has not had it easy. I don’t know how old she is but I would say between 10-15 years old if not older. She has not been cared for probably. We got her a year ago from a kill pen. She had 2 young ones with her. One died 5 minutes after getting here. Noma was sick and depressed. She started to get over that and we separated her and Pete because he was getting older. She went into deeper depression. I did not want her to have another baby, but she needed this baby. She is getting friendly. She now wants us around. She will walk right up to us now. She needed this. We will have Mattie fixed as soon as he is old enough and let them stay together. She is so different. I’m grateful now that she has her baby and can be who she wants to be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment