Monday, March 7, 2022

Rena Again

Rena is looking better. Her foot is looking better!! I’m so grateful. There for a day or two, I was afraid she was going to lose her foot. She is now limping less and walking more. Whew. That was rough for me. If you didn’t see the story on Rena, I have been bad at posting these blogs. She somehow got caught in some string and when I found her I’m not sure how long she had been there but her got was definitely swollen and painful. Even so, she was fast enough for me not to catch her. I have kept an eye on her and today she was using her foot. I’m so glad!! And now I can stop chasing her. I will continue to watch but she looked better, less swelling and the color is almost back to normal. Y’all if you could spend one full day here, there is never a dull moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment