Wednesday, April 17, 2024

4/16/24

As I was leaving for work, I looked over and saw the donkeys and the goats grazing about and minding their own business. I know I say this a lot, but when I look out at them and see them living their life, it makes me emotional sometimes. Each one of them could have had a very different outcome in life. They deserve the life they are living. 


I watched Maggie visiting Persia’s grave. I find that interesting. I cannot actually know if she was visiting the grave, but it did look like that. 


Jeb must still be acting like a jerk. I did not see anything, but Chief and the rest of the horses were in a different area away from Jeb which gave me a clue. 


The goats came in to get a drink of water while the donkeys were out in the pasture. They must have been thirsty and tired. 


As I was going in the house to get something, Ronnie asked me what I was yelling about. I was confused since I was not yelling or talking at all. Ronnie then started laughing and realized it was the hen in the shop making up a fuss. He said, she sounded just like you do. I may have to work on that. 


I opened the door to the bedroom to let Ursula out and she refused to leave the bedroom. I wish I knew what was going on in her mind. 


It was another beautiful evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment