Tuesday, April 9, 2024

4/8/24

Today was the day for the solar eclipse. I know that’s all everyone talked about today. It was pretty neat to see. We did not get a total eclipse today, but one of my kids did and sent me a picture of it. It’s still cool. 





When I got home, I caught a chicken in our garden pots. I do wonder what is going to happen with that. I guess we will see. 


I walked toward the chickens to feed them but then I had to go turn off the water before I could. They chased me for a minute and then went back to where they knew I would feed them. 


The cats were all home today. I know it’s been a weird day with the eclipse and with storms coming in. The temperatures were dropping. 


Lester is still staying away from the other chickens, so I always try to feed him away from the others. I think he secretly appreciates it. 


The goats and donkeys were all over the pasture acting normal. 


Melody was out of the shop for a few minutes. Oden found her and chased her back in the shop. She was so terrified she went into the crate with Snowflake. That was something to see. 


Ronnie was working with Mattie with the lead rope. Mattie does pretty well, until he is over it. Sounds about right? 



Maggie wanted some extra love this evening. Of course she got it. 


The storms were really coming in quickly. 



The cats will hang out anywhere. It makes me laugh. 





Patsy is acting like she isn’t feeling well. It could be the change is weather and the eclipse. It’s been a weird day. I hope she is okay. It makes me nervous. 



Somehow while we were not paying attention, the other pig pen got flood a bit. They didn’t seem to mind too much. 


It might actually rain. Who knows out here? 


No comments:

Post a Comment