Tuesday, April 30, 2024

4/24/24

Saverine is still standing out by herself more and more. I did notice the chickens going out into the horse pasture this morning. They do not usually go out that way. I guess they have decided they like it over there. 

The donkeys were trying to eat with the cows. I wish they would not do that. Those cows can get aggressive. Not only that, but they have their own food. 



I met a lady looking for a rooster. I do hope she decides to come get the Rojo look alike. I hope that works out. I do need one less rooster and she needs a rooster, so that would be a great thing. We will see what happens. 


The sheep are just so cute. I cannot get over it. They are the best things and make you happy just looking at them. 


I had a very long day, so I did not have much time with the animals this evening, but they were all doing fine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment