Tuesday, April 30, 2024

4/23/24

The donkeys were having a good time in the nice day up on the dirt mound. They make me smile every time I see it. 


It looks like Annabeth is trying to dig out of the chicken coop. I do not know why she would want to do that. 


The goats got some fresh water and the chickens were drinking it. They were all lined up in a row. It was an interesting thing to see. 


It was a warmer day today. The animals were feeling it. They were all doing well though. 


The sheep of course were excited and dancing around to get to their feed. They will run around in circles around me to try to get me to go faster. 


Ernestine is not a happy chicken. She is staying in the crate. She actually does hurt when she pecks me. She wants to be left alone. 


It was looking like it was about to rain. It never did rain, but I did see a beautiful rainbow behind Chief while he was eating. It was a pleasant surprise. I am pretty sure I needed to see that rainbow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment