Monday, April 29, 2024

4/22/24

I took the day off today so I could relax and get some quiet time. I needed it. It felt good to get the laundry and the house cleaned after a trip. 
I did look outside and Jeb was laid down like he does. He continues to freak me out with that. Jeb does not care about how it looks. 


I did watch a hen in the middle of the cacti plant. She was laying eggs in the middle of the cacti. It does hurt to pick up those eggs from the cacti plant. I am sure that is the plan they have. 


Bubba was happy I was home so he could sit on my lap. He was happy about all that attention. 


The donkeys all came in to see me at the water trough today. 


The goats and the sheep were enjoying the sunshine. 



I caught May eating the sheep feed this afternoon. I had to laugh about that. She normally eats with the other chickens. 


It looked like Willow and Jasper switched places to eat today. That was interesting. 


The pigs are all doing well. They get excited about the food. The one thing they do not get excited about is Willow and Mattie irritating them. The pigs might get used to it at some point. 




Alex looked so pleasant sitting in the sunshine. 


Jasper actually let me get close to him and did not jump and run away. It did not last long, but that is progress. 


The donkeys and cows were all being nice and sharing the hay bale. 



No comments:

Post a Comment