Sunday, February 7, 2021

Favorite Rooster

 I have a favorite rooster. Maybe that is wrong that I play favorites but the truth is, I do with them. George is my half blind rooster who has just recently lost a spur or whatever they are called on his feet. George doesn’t hang out much with the rest of the chickens or the other rooster anymore. I don’t know what happened but something did and he is starting to get pushed out. However, in saying that, George is still able to sleep in the same place where they roost. Anyway. Ronnie and I were out feeding yesterday morning and George walked by. I started talking to George, which I do that with all my animals. George started talking back. Ronnie started laughing and I said what’s so funny. He looked at me and said that rooster actually talks back to you. Well, yeah. 



No comments:

Post a Comment