Saturday, February 27, 2021

Rona and Earl the Barn Cats




 Rona and Earl have finally decided to get out of the shop. They are loving being outside. They both will follow Ronnie and I all over the farm. They are getting to know the other animals. They are hunting in the barn. They both like to stay in the sun. They are curious cats. They are both so loving as well. They want attention all the time. Rona especially is warming up. She is hanging out with a different animal everyday. Even Noma wanted to be around Rona today. The chickens don’t mind them, except Edith. I’m pretty sure Edith has a run in with the cats since she stopped laying eggs in the shop. I witnessed Edith and the cats. The cats backed down from her. I’m just so thrilled they are happy. There was one night I got home late and Ronnie said Rona was out and about. Later she had not been home. I asked about her the next morning and she was back. I like that they are exploring. Today it was so windy they gave up and went back to the shop for a nap. The minute we came back outside, they were following us. It’s really cute. I’m just happy they are happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment