Saturday, February 27, 2021

Country Living

 I never thought I would be living this life. I get up in the morning to a beautiful sunrise every morning. As the mornings go, at least on the weekends, I hear birds chirping. I hear all of the donkeys braying. I hear pigs squealing. I hear the goats making their noises wanting food. I hear the roosters crowing. The dogs bark and the cats are meowing. The evenings are ended with the same things and a beautiful sunset. We are so blessed to have all of this. I am so grateful. There are so many projects we want to do to make things better out here. The garden will be started soon, new fencing, fixing the barn, adding another barn or two. Working on the inside of the house also. I’m excited to see what the finished project is going to look like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment