Sunday, June 27, 2021

Age Old Question

 These is an age old question that has many different opinions and not a ton of answers. The question is, Do animals have a soul and do they go to heaven?? I have been doing some research on this. It really is a hard question to answer because everyone can interpret it differently. It’s just one of those questions that you have to research. I asked a few people what they thought and got lots of different responses. A lot of people think they don’t have a soul and therefore cannot go to heaven. I have been doing a lot of research and really, I do not believe that they don’t have a soul. If you are around animals enough, you know they do. You know these creatures have feelings and so on and so forth. I am continuing my research and I will put what I find in the next book I write. What do you think?? I would love some opinions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment