Sunday, June 6, 2021

So Much To Do

 My goal here is to get a nonprofit going here and help people who have had suicidal thoughts or a family member has died by suicide. I know that in the times today with covid and all of the isolation, it’s a huge problem. I want to help. Since moving here, I keep saying this is what I am going to do and that hasn’t changed. What has changed is that I keep putting off doing the paperwork to get the nonprofit going. I want to tell you why. We have 56 animals here that need care, food, water, attention, etc. Ronnie and I are working hard to get things set up. I don’t want to have to rely on donations for everything that needs to be done, so we are setting up pens, working on fencing, getting the shelters built, having a barn set up, working on repairs, socializing animals...the list goes on and on. Ronnie and I are 2 people who both have full time jobs and can only get bits at a time completed. I am so excited to see where this goes. I am excited to get it all completed and get it started. There is just so much to do. It’s almost like the minute we get something finished, we have another task to complete. I am not complaining at all, I enjoy being outside. In enjoy taking care of these animals and getting tasks completed. Sometimes I feel like there is never enough time to get it all finished, but I know it will happen. It is taking longer than expected but it is all going to be amazing when it is all finished. 



No comments:

Post a Comment