Sunday, June 6, 2021

Halter Fail

 The appointment for the donkeys to get fixed had to be rescheduled. Let me tell you, I was upset about this. These donkeys refused to get halters on and get into the trailer. They were not having it. It was a stressful situation for all of us. We got the donkeys into the loading shoot off of the barn. But, once they decided they were not going to into the trailer and were not going to let a halter be put on them, one of them just jumped the fence and ran off which the 2 that were not in the shoot ran with them. Pedro was going to jump and instead we figured we should just let him out instead of risking an injury. I will say this, with the more time I spend with them, those halters will be on so we can get them to the vet. I spent a lot of time with them trying to get those halters on them. I do enjoy those moments, even if this time was a huge halter fail. There will be a next time and it will happen. Sometimes we definitely could use some help around here. 







No comments:

Post a Comment