Monday, February 7, 2022

Ned and His Personality

Ned has got a personality. Of all the animals we have brought here, I was the most worried about Ned. That might not be true. Noma and Ned are a toss up. Ned was so heartbroken when he came here. He came from a kill pen. I saved Ned and his bonded friend, Red. However, he did not want to be around any of the other animals, even Red. He reminded me of Eeyore. His tail was tucked, his head was down. He would run away if anything got near him. This went on for weeks. I hate to admit it but I have admitted it before, Ronnie and I talked about trying to find him another home since he was so depressed. It was awful. I know it takes a while for them to be okay in their new home, so I kept putting off really thinking of finding him another home. I did not want to do that to him. It would have broken his heart further and mine. Eventually Ned came out of his depression and figured out he was okay here. He was safe and loved. Now he has the biggest personality and shows it more and more. Check him out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment