Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Praying for Noma

I’m telling you, since we got Noma and Pete, I have been working hard to help them. Noma is not a youngster and she really does have some stuff going on. I got a text from Kenzie earlier and a pic of her a Noma just relaxing. When I got home, Noma was trying to get up. A couple hours later she was still trying to get up and was completely exhausted. I brought her some water which she wanted no part in. Pete was trying to get her up. It’s really sad to watch. She did start having some nasal drainage so we gave her some meds. Yesterday she got into some sweet feed, my fault, and that does make her not feel well. I’m hoping that is all it is and tomorrow she will be better. I have talked with a friend who knows a farrier who literally lives down the road from me, so I’m hoping he can come look at her feet. Ronnie thinks she may have foundered and if that’s the case not much can be done but I still have hope. I want her to live longer so she can be happy longer. I’m holding out hope and I’m praying. Please help me with that. She got lots of love and attention tonight. I want her to get more of that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment