Saturday, May 28, 2022

Dangerous

I took the dogs out one last time to go the bathroom one night and they dogs were acting funny. I thought it was because of the kittens. It wasn’t. Bella was barking like crazy and she does not normally do that. She is one of the quieter ones. I finally looked up to see what Bella was barking at. It was a big silver balloon stuck in the tree. I know some people see it’s just a balloon. Around here, it’s not just a balloon. That balloon carries potential death around here. The animals do not realize that it can be dangerous and some will try to eat that balloon. If any of the animals would have eaten that balloon, it could have been bad. There is no one around here that would have balloons so that balloon traveled a long way. I know people release balloons for all kinds of reasons, but please remember releasing balloons can have a catastrophic impact on livestock and wild life. I’m glad I’m the one that found it and it was stuck in a tree. 


2 comments: