Monday, July 5, 2021

Double Trouble

 If you haven’t seen my post about the missing eggs, here is another one. As I’m sure you have seen I thought the chickens had stopped laying eggs because of the weather or they had hidden them so well I couldn’t find them. It’s definitely that they hid them. I had not been able to find them and then I started missing chickens, 2 of them, Edith and Suzie Q. Ronnie found Suzie Q and Edith a few days ago. Now, Suzie Q is laying on about 2 dozen eggs. Apparently, when she isn’t laying on them, Edith is. They are the double trouble. I just keep thinking with the week I had, I will leave all of them alone because I might lose that battle. I’ve had enough of that this week. I’m also thinking, what the heck am I going to do with 2 more dozen chickens?? I already have 2 dozen chicken roaming the property. That would be crazy. I guess we will see what happens. They have never sat on their eggs like this before so I am assuming they are hatching them out. This should be interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment