Sunday, July 18, 2021

Exciting News

 I have finally started the nonprofit paperwork, well, actually I have found someone to help me with the paperwork to get this up and running. I have been struggling to do it because I get overwhelmed when I look at all the stuff that needs to be done. Now it is being done!! I’m excited for this and for new things to come. I am hoping things come together well and quickly. Ronnie and I have been getting stuff together so we can have people out here to see the animals. I am hoping this will help others. I’m brainstorming with several people about how to make it a success. Stay tuned for more information. And if you want to know more, read The Wayward Pig and Other Farm Stories. It is on amazon. Book 2 is coming soon. Thank you for your support. 



No comments:

Post a Comment