Saturday, July 10, 2021

Laying Down



 For a few days, Jeb had been acting strange. He would lay down for long periods at a time and then not be able to get up. Ronnie would go out with the lead rope to get him up. We had noticed this and was not sure what was causing it. We also finally noticed he was getting into some yellow flowers. Well, I have been doing some looking into these flowers. They are evil. These are the ones with thorns and they are poisonous. We have bought some stuff to get rid of these nasty flowers that have been sprouting up everywhere. I had no idea how awful these flowers are. Now that I do, they will be gotten rid of as fast as it can be done. Ronnie and I worked hard today getting rid of them, but there are more so I’m sure we will be doing more tomorrow. Jeb learned his lesson and is staying away from the yellow flowers now, but I do not want to chance it. Especially with so many more animals around here. 


I thought Jeb had learned his lesson, turns out he didn’t and was down again this morning, but Ronnie is getting rid of those flowers now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment