Sunday, July 18, 2021

Earl

 Oh Earl. He is such a sweet cat. He has accepted Peanut Butter and Jelly and things are going well. He has decided he does not want to stay in the shop throughout the day and probably most of the night. He has several places he likes to hang out. One of them is on my car, I’m not liking that, but it will be okay. He has also been on Ronnie’s truck lately. He does hang out in the shop some also. He will curl up under vehicles. I have seen him on the back porch while the dogs are inside. He follows me through the yard to go feed the pigs. The one thing he does do daily is eat with Peanut Butter and Jelly in the morning and at night. He does interact with them. I’m so happy Earl has some friends now. I know he misses Rona, but we all do. 





No comments:

Post a Comment