Saturday, January 29, 2022

Belly rubs

I crawled in one of the pig shelters the other night. Darla was desperate for my attention for some reason. She kept rubbing her nose on me and trying to knock me over. I figured I would go in the shelter and give her some belly rubs. I went in there because I was cold and it’s warmer in there. I sat down and Darla almost sat on top of me. She was close to me. Maybe she was cold. I don’t know. But she did get lots of attention and belly rubs. Brutus also got some love and belly rubs. Gus, Treat, and Spam were in the other shelter, so they were not fighting for my attention. It was nice to spend time with the other pigs. And learning it’s so much warmer in the shelters has made me feel better. So a win win night for me and the pigs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment