Friday, January 28, 2022

Poor Edith

Poor Edith. This girl is having a rough time. The roosters are getting to her so much she has no feather left on her back. I’m not sure why she left the shop, but she did. She won’t go back in the shop which is weird since she is usually the one in there. I guess Gloria really did run her out. I wish I knew how to help her. We may have too many roosters but they are not bothering the younger ones, just the older ones. I don’t understand. It makes me sad. I don’t really know what to do for Edith buy this is madness. She does try to hide but them screams when the roosters come around giving her location away. She tried to take up residence over on the side with the gray barn since the young roosters did not go over there, but they found her over there. I have never seen anything like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment