Monday, January 24, 2022

The Pigs

Oh these pigs are so much fun. They run around and play most of the time. They act like they are loving life. They are full of life. They are growing and healthy. They are all pretty friendly now. I am looking forward to moving Gus and his ladies to a new pen. These guys are growing so fast. I still cannot believe we have 9 pot belly pigs here. I love giving belly rubs and spending time with them all. They still give snout kisses. They will sit in my lap and cuddle with me. They are so full of joy. At night they talk to each other with their oinks. I sat out and listened to them oink at each other for a long time. It’s so cute. Gus even went to bed before some of the others so I was able to give Brutus belly rubs and love on Bacon Bit. I sure do love these guys. Each and every one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment