Saturday, January 15, 2022

Realization

I wondered why we needed to move before we could get this nonprofit going. I had asked myself why we couldn’t have done it in Arkansas where it all started. I had a realization this week. I realized I needed to be out of my comfort zone. I needed to see I could do this somewhere else. I needed my husband here to help me with these animals. The people I would lean on in Arkansas to help us have their own lives and don’t have the extra time it takes to do all of this, so we needed to move. Ronnie and I are working hard daily to see this thing through and it’s going well. I’m excited to see where it goes. There is still so much to do and we do it little by little. This is happening one minute at a time. It’s going to be fantastic!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment