Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Throwback

Ronnie sent me a photo that is a throwback from the day after Jeb came to live here. I had been scared of horses and afraid to have one because of my fear. This picture does not show any fear. This picture shows that I could overcome that fear. This picture shows that Jeb was meant to be here. He needed us and apparently I needed him to be here. Yeah, he was big and still is. He was young and in reality, I didn’t know enough about him to be sitting there like that, but he needed me. He was scared and alone, so I sat with him. He and I have a bond. It happened quickly as you can see. Don’t let your fear hold you back from doing things you didn’t think you could do or a fear you thought you could not overcome because you can. This picture is proof of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment