Saturday, April 15, 2023

April 14

I have been so tired this week. I did not stay outside much this evening because I was so tired. I am feeling a bit better but I’m exhausted from not feeling well. 
There is not much new going on. Willow is still adorable and loving life. Noma is doing well and still such a good mom. She is protective for sure. 


Takua, Spots, and Saverine were all standing with their backsides showing at the same time. It was so cute while they were eating hay. I sure do love those big beautiful horses. Takua’s eye is healed up. I’m grateful for that. 


Gus is still limping and I cannot see an injury. I do not know what happened but it is starting to get better. I’m glad for that also. 


Tomorrow is a new day. Sometimes illness and injury get us down, but tomorrow is a new day. 
Word of the day is illness. Psalm 41:3

No comments:

Post a Comment