Sunday, April 16, 2023

April 15

It has been a busy day. It was a warm one for sure. We got so much accomplished today. It was nice. 
We had a kid here doing community service. He helped with some of the pig pen stuff that needed to be done. He helped with starting the garden. Those things are huge. He even helped with cutting some branches and giving them to the donkeys and goats which they appreciated greatly. 


I had a friend from work come over and she was able to see the animals. The farm was a hit for her. It’s always fun to have people come out and see what we do around here. 


I also have a new lady helping me on the nonprofit stuff and she came out with her kids. It was great to see their reactions. I do love doing the nonprofit stuff. It’s hard though. 


Ronnie and I were exhausted after the day we had. We both felt accomplished and tasks got completed though so that was a good thing. 
Word of the day is completed. Psalm 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment