Sunday, April 23, 2023

April 23

It turned cold for sure. We actually got some rain as well. I was woken up several times by thunder and lightning last night. The temperature stayed in the 40s and 50s today. The air has a cold feel though since it had been raining. 


I did go out and check on the animals. They were all in their shelters most of the day. I did not blame them. I stayed in the house most of the day. 


Willow is doing fine. I wondered how she would do, but she was fine. She was running around in the pen, so she stayed warm. I should not have worried about her and just believed she was going to be fine. 


Rena is fine also in the trailer. I put extra hay in there and she is doing fine. She was cuddled up in the hay. I could tell she had moved around some throughout the day so that was good. I did give her some extra food and I syringed her some water to make sure she was getting some water. She is learning to trust me. 


All is well. 
Word of the day is believe. Mark 5:36

No comments:

Post a Comment