Saturday, February 10, 2024

2-1-24

I was out feeding and I found a tiny wild bird that seemed stuck. I was able to wiggle my hand enough to get the bird to move and then the bird was able to fly out of the spot. I was glad to have helped. 


I ended up holding Jeb’s bowl for him so he would not sling the feed all over the place and he could actually eat. He is spoiled for sure. 



Noma made some progress again tonight. Noma walked toward me and in a hurry. I mean, I did have food so that’s what she wanted but she did let me pet her. It was such an amazing thing. I have been waiting for that for a long time. 



Our barn cats love our dogs. The dogs tolerate them pretty well also. I always find that funny. 



I took a bunch of pictures with Persia and Bubba tonight. I know the time is coming quickly and I want to have as many photos as I can. I never know when the last photo will come, I just know it’s coming. 






No comments:

Post a Comment