Sunday, February 11, 2024

2/6/24

Cinderella is really showing her personality. She is growing up and is getting more comfortable with all the farm stuff going on. 



There are so many chickens here. They crack me up. They are just all over the place. Between the chickens and the cats, they keep the mouse population down, so I have no problem with them being everywhere. 


Jasper is still holing a grudge against us, but he is letting me get closer to him. Hopefully one day he will forgive us for helping him. 


Jeb is still slinging his food when I am not holding the bowl. He is such a mess. 


Noma allowed me to get close to her and I did not have food this time. That’s a big deal. 


The sheep are still the cutest thing and the best thing to me around here. They will demand attention and I comply to their demands. Who wouldn’t? I needed their attention tonight. I’m still dealing with the grief and they helped me tonight. 






Lola and her sassy faces sure make me laugh. That chicken knows how to give the stink eye. 



Bubba seems to be grieving also. He was looking for Persia which made me sad again. I cuddled with him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment