Tuesday, February 13, 2024

2/8/24

Jeb just likes to chill and hang out laying down. I have not had horses long, but I have never seen a horse like him. He is special. He still terrifies me every single time. 


The little goats got out today. It looked like they had been out all day. Ronnie found them out and about in the pasture and was able to get them back in the pen. They were so exhausted, they just laid down. I had to laugh. Maybe that will teach them a lesson about breaking out. 


A couple of roosters were fighting tonight. I hate that. 


The donkeys were hanging out way out into the pasture. That’s one of my favorite things to see for some reason. 


Noma let me love on her tonight. There is so much progress going on with her and it is amazing. She might have even enjoyed the attention a little bit, but I know she would never admit that. 



Brutus has sure grown up. He is getting some big risks here lately. My baby isn’t a baby anymore. 


The goats ate and just went and laid back down. They must have had a big day in the pasture. They were glad to be back in the pen. 


Jasper might be forgiving me a bit. He let me get close. He did not exactly want me to be close, but he didn’t move as fast as he used to. 


Onyx was chasing Athena and did a flip. I had to check on her but she was fine. Her and Athena continued to play. 




Ursula and Oreo are getting along well. I’m glad they have each other. 






No comments:

Post a Comment