Sunday, February 11, 2024

2/7/24

I look outside this morning and knew the day was going to be something else and it was. There was a chicken on top of the hay bale with the animals eating underneath it. Jelly was chilling on the back porch like there was nothing going on in the background. 



When I got home from work and was out feeding with Ronnie, Pepper and Maggie felt the need to follow me. I am grateful for a gate that they won’t go past since those donkeys probably would not tolerate those dogs. I herded them back into the back yard. 



Chief did let me pet him, but was irritated about it since it was when he was trying to eat. 


Willow did want some love tonight. I enjoy her being here so much. I wasn’t sure how I would feel with another baby around, but she is such a blessing. 


Noma allowed me to pet her again tonight. We are still making progress. 


Pepper is slowing down. I don’t know how else to say it. She is just having a rough time. 


Maggie is still doing better, so with everything else going on, that’s a big deal in my book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment