Wednesday, February 21, 2024

2/21/24

I got home this evening and it was 87 degrees outside. Good grief if this keeps up, this summer is going to be beyond terrible. It was also windy. I saw the donkeys out in the pasture grazing away. 


Snowflake was back in the crate and truth be told, I don’t think she has left in days. I was concerned about her, so through the pecking and squawking I got her out of the crate. She stood up on my arm and yelled at me. My arm looks like she was definitely mad at me. And when I put her down, she went after me a bit. Then she went back into the crate. That is entertainment at its finest. 





The cats were all home tonight. 


The moon was pretty tonight. It’s looking a little full, but is not full yet. 


My fainting goats are really enjoying their life. They are such pretty girls. 


Onyx was having herself a fun evening. She was sitting in the grill with the dogs underneath the grill. She sure makes me laugh. 


Jeb sure was sweaty tonight. I am concerned about the heat this summer if he is already sweaty like that. 


Bill the sheep ran around with a chicken on his back for what seemed like a long time. It makes me laugh. 


Jelly is not mad at me anymore, so that’s a plus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment