Saturday, February 10, 2024

2-3-24

Jeb was sunning again today. I swear, he really will make you do a double take when he is laying down in the sun. 


Persia is still not doing well. I have a feeling it ,  be long for her. 


The goats and donkeys decided to hang out by the fence. I do love to see them. 


The cats and the chickens have a weird relationship around here. When I feed the chickens it’s almost like the cats have to watch over them. It’s hilarious. 



It was another dusty day. The dust storms were crazy today. That’s kind of normal around here. 




Spots is being so impatient. She stomps her foot in that metal food trough and that can be heard all the way in the house. It’s like she thinks she isn’t going to be able to eat. That’s ridiculous. 
Noma is starting to love me, I think. She is getting used to me loving on her and is not as resistant to the petting. 



These sheep are just the best. 



The barn cats love to get into the back of  Ronnie’ truck. I don’t know why but they do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment