Saturday, February 10, 2024

2-4-24

Maggie had been having some difficulty with her front paw. I finally figured out her dew claw in the front was growing back into her pad. She has one in the back that does that but in her 14 years, I do not remember that happening on the front. I was able to clip it and relieve the pain, but she was mad at me after. 


It was a windy day but it was beautiful outside. The goats and the donkeys were up by the fence making it more beautiful. 

The wind was blowing crazy. It was so crazy that the chickens feather’s were blowing in the wind. 


Noma is doing well and has even letting me get close to her without flinching. That is big progress. 



Jelly had a mean look on his face. I was checking his collar and it looked to tight but it wasn’t. I went ahead and took it off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment